Wednesday, October 08, 2008

:: Stone Group ::

Dear Kuya, 

I would really like to thank you for um... you know, introducing me to CRACK.

Like a CRACK DEALER AT AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

Our house is rife with Stars and Starlets looking to make a buck, to BUY THEIR OUTFIT.

Yes.  We're a Rock Band House now.  

Anyways, that story is its own thing.  We have it now, and now we can't stop playing.  

It's like somone put a gun to our head.

(Our band is called Mankitten.  Lisa is the drummer.  Steve is our vocalist.) 

Today I had lunch with Ate and Kuya to discuss Ate's 40th, and my Birthday Brunch.  I want to eat at Quero.  But they don't open until 11:30am, so that may not be feasible.  

Who knows.

Tomorrow, Lisa and I head up north to Blizzcon.

I will have to do a play by play.  

Alright, it's already too late to keep going.  


Mood: Zausted.
Food: L&L's
Exercise: Rock Band?
Condition: Spent

1 comment:

Rufino2 said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Ha, Welcome to my word.