Tuesday, November 29, 2005

*Back on the Saddle*

Blogging is an important therapeutic release for some people. (My brother, for example.)

To me, it's supposed to be an outlet as well, but every so often, I get discouraged.

For instance, I was excited to learn that I could do a few neat little things with my Cell Phone, and my Flickr account. My Cell can send Pics to my Blog with little to no effort. Likewise, my Flickr account has absolutely no problems sending information from that photosite, to my blog. So in so many words, the ability to throw pictures up onto my blog from wherever, shouldn't be a problem...

RIGHT?

Well it is. It turns out that when you send MORE than one picture a day toward your blog... it completely dashes out the previous blog of that day. To think, when I had spent all this time editing and setting up my blog... to have it eradicated by some test picture of a geode... or some random object... so I mean, I was worried that I wasn't able to post up more than one pic a day or something, else I would completely lose whatever i'd posted before. In FACT, i'll prove it to you. I'm going to take TWO pics on my phone, and send them to this blog today... and on TOP of that, i'm going to pic TWO random pictures from my Flickr account, and send them to this blog. In the end, my guess is either the TWO Flickr pictures will be the only thing on this blog, OR the 2nd of the two Flickr Photos will be the ONLY item on this blog.

So now I will CUT-N-PASTE this currently typed blog into Word, and try out my experiment. Because I KNOW that this one will get deleted...

HERE WE GO...

No comments: