Monday, September 22, 2008

The Morning Post

It's like 7:31 am.  By all means, I should be getting ready. (For work)  And for the most part, I am.  But for some reason, there's something intrisically valuable about writing in the morning.  It's not like I did something so spectacular last night, that I rushed to scribe it.  I simply felt like writing.

My parent's personal assistant/property manager's daughter... her name is Ed Rose, she contacted me on Facebook today, wondering if I would Emcee at a potential future wedding of her, and her boyfriend/soon-to-be fiancee.  To this request, I said yes.  I'm not sure how the short month I stayed over in the Philippines with Lisa had any lasting effects, but it does appear that it was sufficient enough for her to determine I would 'master the ceremony' of their post-wedding party.  I was honored.

Tonight the San Diego Chargers will be playing on Monday Night Football.  Their current record is indeed 0-2, and a win for them tonight would not only be fortuitous, but it would show the world we actually DO have a talented team.  I will root for them.  (So as I mentioned this, I suddenly remembered that I own a Powder Blue Jersey... for the NOW non-Charger... Eric Parker.  So i'm going to wear it to work.  Nix that.  It had a stain on it.) 

Fuck, it's 7:43am.  Okay.  I'm leaving.  


Mood: Perturbed.
Food: 500 calories -> PB&J + O.J.
Exercise: Does changing clothes count?
Condition: Critical.

No comments: