Sunday, September 21, 2008

Onward Fast Driver, Onward Fast Driver, ONWARD!

So, uh.  1:19am.  We just finished watching the Wachowski Bros. take on Speed Racer.  This monumentously expensive movie cost 120 million dollars to make, but only raked in 86 million.  YEOWCH.  Truth be told, I really liked it.  I think some critic was like 'Young People, or people into Anime will like it.'  So I was half in the former, and mostly in the latter group.  

No.  I'm not going to do a review.  I just liked it. 

Anyway, tonight Lisa and I, along with Mr. Jarold went to this South American Restaurant in Encinitas that I had gone to before... 

I wanted to go back because they do a DANGEROUS sangria.  We randomly stopped by for brunch some weeks ago and were smitten by the badassedness of the food.  We came again tonight to take a whack at dinner.

And dinner we doth whacketh. 

Without getting too reviewy, dinner was freakin' amazing, but came with a price.  
Something tells me South Americans either don't eat THAT well.  Or if they do, they pay too much.

Anyhow, if you're looking for phenomenally delicious sangria, check out Q'ero, get the red, not the white, and you'll do fine.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep.  

Speed Racer: B+ 
Q'ero: A+
Price of eating at Q'ero: D- 


Mood: Weary
Food: South American Rack of Lamb
Exercise: Drunk wandering.
Condition: Placid.  

1 comment:

Rufino2 said...

Bro, thanks for the comments. I'll try to watch out for that. BTW, I saw Speed Racer today, and it was actually pretty good.

Keep up the blogs. Later.