Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One post... for the road.

Alright, it's 1am, and all is set.
I just need to sleep, wake up, take a pill, shower, freshen up, pack the toiletries, bid on My Life / My Card, unplug everything, lock-up, wait for brother, BOUNCE.

I'm about as set as they get.

OH, and I got myself a NEW JACKET (you saw it), a NEW BACKPACK, (you'll SEE it), and a NEW CHARM. (Well, an OLD charm, that's been given the title.)

So this ISN'T my last post ever. I'm flying into TWO storms... i'm LANDING, and i'm POSTING from FUCKIN' SIOUX FALLS BEOTCH.

Not even Osama riding a Bloodstorm can stop me...

I may not be unbreakable anymore, but i'm going to claw and fight my way to success... death be damned!!!!

BY THE WAY...

A big apologies to my brother... who on his birthday... umm... listen... bro, i'm sorry... wow. Yeah... man... seriously? A VACUUM SALES PITCH?!?!? WTF?!



Mood: Determined. Excited.
Food: 1900 Calories.
Exercise: Packing.
Condition: Ready. Ready to roll. Ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and bitch, i'm ALL OUTTA GUM.

1 comment:

Rufino2 said...

YUP....A VACUUM SALES PITCH FOR 2 Hours on my BDAY. What a year, huh.