Friday, December 02, 2005

Weight... LOST.

Remember those kids in highschool that didn't study, but got 'A's' on the test?

... Well, okay, that example is a little extreme.

Remember those kids in highschool that didn't study, but got 'B-'s' or 'C+'s' on the test?

That's me.

I'm currently part of a research study that gives you a pill which is supposed to suppress your ape-tit.

You take a pill EVERY DAY, and every month they log your weight... and stuff.

So for the first TWO weeks of the study... I was in beautiful Philadelphia.

I lost 11 pounds.

I mean, yeah I took the pill, but I also walked around a whole bunch, (not to mention I ran up the Rocky Stairs...)



After that trip, I stayed home for a month. WITH my parents. (But I still took the pill.)

Result?


+2 pounds.
Net Loss:
9 lbs.

THEN my parents leave. I get free reign of the house. Add a birthday feast or two, and hell, throw in Thanksgiving.

RESULT? *Drumroll*


-3 pounds.


Net Loss:

12 lbs.

Yeah. I'm still confused as all hell as to how or why I was able to LOSE 3 lbs. in the Turkey Month.

Now let's connect the story... I feel like that kid who didn't study for the test... and managed to not only pass, but actually score some points above passing. (Ergo losing 3 pounds for not doin' shiite.)

So I walked into my research lab like a dog with a tail between his legs, and it turns out that they're going to be more severe with me if I don't get more attentive with my food journal.

ROGER THAT!

So I'd like to introduce the newest part of my blog...


(look down...)

*TADA!*


Mood:
Food:
Exercise:
Condition:




I'd like to call it the 'How i'm Doing' post blog thingamajigger. Since I find myself blogging on a nightly basis, I figure it's the best way to sum up how i've kept up as far as my day. The fact is, more so than living our day as if it was our last, we need to live our day as if it's our own day to be responsible for. I need to be responsible for what I eat, and how or if I exercise, and whether or not I journal my food for the day. This little post-tag (which will appear at the end of every blog!) will be a reminder for myself to see how i'm being a responsible person. So wish me luck on that.

In other news...

Remember that bulletin that I put up on myspace? It turns out the hour I put it up, myspace goes and shuts their bulletin boards DOWN for a few hours... AND when it DOES come back up, all of my 'friends' who are bulletin POST WHORES start spilling their posts all over the board, sending mine to bulletin hell. *

(* Mel used the word Bulletin [ <-counting that one] 5 times.)

Anyway, I doubt anyone will find that besides Jarold, Kristy, my brother and Lisa, (oh and maybe Steve), but i would like to say that the second donation has come in... and it's from none other than my most favorite girlfriend of all... Lisa Brech!

I'm not sure if she got the memo, but she may have accidentally added an extra '0' to the asking donation of 0.50 cents.

That's right. She donated a MASCULINE $5.00 to the pro flickr account!

So now I get to say a few things about her...
  • Lisa Brech is the steadfast type of woman who is always prepared for the worst situations.
  • She's a kind soul who is willing to watch a building collapse, in the hopes that her enemies (or maybe small children) might just be hanging out inside.
  • She's a stout spirit who firmly believes that felines should be given papal duties.

Lisa, my love, thank you for your kind gift, and keep the bed ANIMAL HAIR FREE before I get there, or else it's SARS MASK time!





Mood: Pleasantly Placid.
Food: 2483 Calories
Exercise: Erm... does putting up lights count?
Condition: End of Being Sick.






No comments: